We are aware that the links to the papers are broken, and are working to restore them. Thank you for your patience.
My PhD dissertation
J. Rosenberg,"Distributed Algorithms and Protocols for Scalable Internet Telephony",Department of Electrical Engineering, Columbia University, May 2001. Advisor: Professor Henning Schulzrinne. [PDF] [Abstract, PDF]
- H. Schulzrinne, J. Rosenberg, "The Session Initiation Protocol: Internet-Centric Signaling", IEEE Communications Magazine, October 2000. [PDF]
- J. Rosenberg, "SIP as a Vehicle for Advanced Services" Communicate 2000 online Conference, October 2000. http://www.communicate2000.com
- J. Rosenberg, L. Qiu, H. Schulzrinne, "Integrating Packet FEC into Adaptive Voice Playout Buffer Algorithms on the Internet", Proceedings of IEEE Infocom 2000, March 2000, Tel Aviv, Israel. [Postscript]
- H. Schulzrinne, J. Rosenberg, "The IETF Internet Telephony Architecture and Protocols" IEEE Network Magazine, vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 18-23, May/June 1999. Also in Internet Computing Online, http://computer.org/internet/telephony/
- J. Rosenberg, J. Lennox, H. Schulzrinne, "Programming Internet Telephony Services", IEEE Internet Computing Magazine, May/June 99, and IEEE Network Magazine, vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 42-49, May/June 1999. Longer version - Columbia University Technical Report cucs-010-99.ps
- J. Rosenberg, H. Schulzrinne, "The Session Initiation Protocol: Providing Advanced Telephony Services across the Internet " Bell Labs Technical Journal, Vol. 3 , No. 4, October/December 1998, pp. 144-160
- J. Rosenberg, H. Schulzrinne, "Signaling for Internet Telephony", proceedings of the 1998 International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP98), Austin, TX, October 13-16.[PDF]
- H.Schulzrinne, J. Rosenberg, "Internet Telephony, Architecture and Protocols: an IETF Perspective" Computer Networks and ISDN Systems, Febuary 11, 1999, vol 31/3 pp. 237-255. [ Postscript]
- H. Schulzrinne, J. Rosenberg, "A Comparison of SIP and H.323 for Internet Telephony", proceedings of the 1998 Workshop on Network and Operating System Support for Digital Audio and Video (NOSSDAV '98), July 1998, Cambridge, England.
- H. Schulzrinne, J. Rosenberg, " Internet Telephony Gateway Location", Proceedings of IEEE Infocom 1998, March 29 - April 2, San Francisco, CA, USA.[PPT Slides] [PDF Slides]
- H. Schulzrinne, J. Rosenberg, "Timer Reconsideration for Enhanced RTP Scalability", Proceedings of IEEE Infocom 1998, March 29 - April 2, San Francisco, CA, USA.[PPT Slides] [PDF Slides]
- J. Rosenberg, "Engineering VBR Traffic Parameters for WAN Voice", Proceedings of the 1997 International Communications Conference (ICC '97), Montreal, Canada.
- J. Hartung, A. Jacquin, H. Okada, J. Pawlyk, J. Rosenberg, "Object-Based H.263 Compatible Video Coding Platform for Conferencing Applications", Volume 16, Issue 1, IEEE Journal of Selected Areas in Communications, January 1998.
- J. Rosenberg, "Recasting a Scene Adaptive Video Codec for Real Time Implementation", MIT Masters Thesis, January 1995.
J. Rosenberg, "G.729 Error Recovery for Internet Telephony", Columbia University Computer Science Technical Report CUCS-016-01, December 19, 2001. [PDF]